An intimate dinner
You don't have to wait until Valentine's Day to show that special someone how much you love them. It's always lovely to break out a bottle of wine and relax over a home-cooked meal with the one you love, or enjoy a garden picnic together at twilight, and what could be more wonderful than to come home to the surprise of a romantic dinner for two! But how can you add that extra something to make this dinner particularly memorable and beautiful? Decorations! A beautiful atmosphere really does help you to relax, and we're visual creatures at heart, so try incorporating a touch of beauty into your next romantic dinner and you'll see how special it will become!
- Our quality commitment
All of our products are subject to strict quality control, and our lanterns are approved by Bureau Veritas.
- The largest online collection!
A wide range of sizes and colours to go with all of your events.
- Renowned expertise
Our products are ordered by the most prestigious experts in decoration, wedding planners, TV productions and press agencies.
Celebrate your love with these amazing romantic dinner decoration ideas
Here are some ideas for a night to remember
1. Romantic table settingsYou've probably seen some gorgeous examples of romantic table settings at weddings, or at dinner dates on Valentine's Day at restaurants, but have you tried doing this at home? Get some inspiration from Google Images or from Pinterest. You'll find lots of ideas, and often at very affordable prices! Even flowers on the table will make the dinner special, but if you really want to treat your partner and yourself, let your creativity fly with something uniquely beautiful!
2. Ambient lightingYou might have a dimmer switch in your dining room, but why limit yourself? There's a wide range of beautiful lanterns and candles available. We love the Maya Blanc lanterns by a French decoration company called SkyLanterns, which is popular in France with brides and grooms and beloved by decoration hobbyists there. And they're not just for the dining room; lanterns are perfect for a dinner in the garden, too!
3. TablewareNothing says "special occasion" like an elegant, beautiful tableware set that only sees the light of day at romantic dinners. It adds beauty while helping to break up the monotony of your day-to-day meals on a psychological level, because it says "this is something out of the ordinary". Be inspired by what you've seen in beautiful restaurants, and give elegant tableware a try!
4. The meal itselfThis is often overlooked, but if you're making a home-cooked meal, there's potential to make it a decoration too. Edible flowers are a popular choice. Wikipedia lists dozens of varieties in many colours, so you may even be able to match them to your table setting. If you're an artistic type, you may want to take a cue from the Japanese art of decorative cutting, and learn how to make garnishes in adorable shapes such as flowers and hearts. The Japanese are also well-known for their highly decorative bento lunchboxes: a quick search